Armchair-NinjaArmchair-Ninja

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Jingle Ballistics Jingle Ballistics

A fine job, with a review to fit.

This was pretty cool. I used Frosty because Power is my prime concern.

The graphics were nice and the scenery fit pretty well. They weren't devastatingly awesome, but were very good. 8/10

The combat style was very simple, which is a good thing: I like knowing exactly what my character is capable of so i can plan well. The graphic style was good too. Gents, we have a strong point! 10/10

The sound was alright as well, and that high pitched voice fit well, but was awfully annoying. 7/10

The violence was gratifying without relying on gore to shore up itself. That takes talent. A little blood wouldn't have hurt, but this game doesn't need it. 10/10

Interactivity doesn't need to be a focus, but the controls were resposive and the menus worked well. 7/10

Humor isn't really an issue, but there is some strange degrree of humor in Frosty smacking Santa around. 3/10

Overall, I gotta give you a 10 for this. It's one of the better games on Newgrounds.

Playing Field 2 Playing Field 2

It's stupid pointless fun!

Much compliments. This is a stupidly pointlessly wonderful way to spend alot of time. I would have liked to see a lot more weaponry, but it's still worth playing many times.

Console Launch: 2nd Ship Console Launch: 2nd Ship

Not Bad. Not Bad By Any Means.

Well
The graphics were nice, the music fit well, and the tools were fun to use. It's very well put together, and even humorous if you think about it. This game is good enough to make you want to play through until you get the three consoles safely to their destination.

In short,
PS3: Good gameplay, graphics, sound, difficulty
PSP: Replay value is low, once figured out is easy.
You did a great job with this one, keep releasing games.

Flashforbeginners:sprites Flashforbeginners:sprites

NINJA TECH SUPPORT! (nice tutorial too)

Certainamo. The sprites are prolly still in bitmap form. Break 'em up (control/command B) then get out yer magic wand (press L, it's near the lasso) change the wand's settings (the button is just the magic wand with three dots over it) to pixels, threshold 0. Then click an press delete/backspace and yer problems are solved.

Oh, right! Way good job, this tutorial would of saved me alot of trouble if i had seen it about 4 months ago ^^;

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

Most definitely addictive as hell.

This enjoyable and addictive, and the visual style is an enjoyable blend of toughness and cuteness. I'd say this could easily be sold as a computer or console game.

Hearts Hearts

Not bad.

Okay, the graphics are an absolute 10. Very well animated and colorful. I was a little put off by the gameplay after a bit, but it was still pretty good. I also thought that the sound was pretty good, I just don't remember it taking precedence. (my memory's a black hole) All in all, I thought it was very good for a play every so often, but i don't know if anyone will get addicted to it.

Mario's Adventure! Mario's Adventure!

Not bad.

Lucky you. Mine froze up after I killed the first one ^^;

Not bad, though. The music in the levels I did get to play got annoying sometimes, but was good for the most part.

Serious Santa Serious Santa

Not bad. Not bad at all!

First off, Phoenix_Claw, your castration comment was great, and correct. I will use it often now :)

The water did too much damage, but other than that I enjoyed the challenge. It was funny shooting a bunch of shit as Santa Claus, and the intro movie was cool. The sound was a bit irritating at times, (but mostly good) and i missed blood (because I have more bloodlust than a room full of vampires)but it didn't make the game suck or anything.

Sequel, maybe?

A Koopa's Revenge A Koopa's Revenge

Nice Going!

This is alot of fun. The graphics were original and pretty good, and the remixed music fit nicely. Oh and killing the baby marios was interesting: it felt good but kind of evil, like blowing up an auditorium where paris hilton and her fans have gathered.

One question though: what is the music you used in the boss fights? it was cool.

Lambtaco responds:

Falling Demons by ParagonX9.

AD&D Engine - Fighter AD&D Engine - Fighter

Ha hah. Very funny.

But, sure. I had a pretty good time kicking all that ass. And the game was well put together and funny at times (plus i have a girlfriend in this WOOT!), so sure, i'll give you a five.